Tea tree oil is a versatile natural product having lots of benefits for skin, hair, and other health conditions. Its fragrance & therapeutic properties make it outstanding for preparing skincare and haircare products. In this section, our prime objective is to explore how to use tea tree oil for skin and hair.
Natural essential oils are the part of a plant and its parts where they keep the essence of their source. Today, these are predominantly used in different areas such as cosmetics, aromatherapy, pharmaceuticals, and food and beverage industries. Because of its skincare properties, tea tree essential oil has its own spot among the list of best natural essential oils for skin. In the list of natural essential oils for skin, tea tree oil has its own spot.
Natural essential oils claim versatile health benefits where myrtle essential oil is good for digestion and circulation. Lavender essential oil is a perfect fit for stress, anxiety, and depression-related problems. Likewise, Bergamot organic essential oil, Sandalwood, Clary sage organic oil, and other essential oils are known for their health benefits.
In addition, globally, there are essential oils for colds, swollen feet, skin, hair, fatty liver, hypertension, etc. In the next section, we will see the uses of tea tree essential oil.
What is Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is extracted from the leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia, where the steam distillation process is used. It’s a small tree native to New South Wales (Australia). It can grow up to the height of 20 feet & marshy areas are good for its growth.
Tea tree oil has Tarpinen-4-ol and 1,8 Cineole as the main constituents where it has a thin, clear, pale yellow color liquid. For a long time, tea tree oil has been used as a conventional medicine where it’s widely used for treating coughs and skin healing.
This natural essential oil is also well-known for its antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties. All this makes it perfect for treating skin and hair problems. It’s also effective in athlete’s foot, contact dermatitis, and swellings. Pure tea tree oil for pregnancy should be avoided during the first trimester.
Tea Tree Oil Benefits
In this section, we will explore the benefits of tea tree oil for different health conditions, including – hair and skin problems.
Tea Tree Oil for Skin
Tea tree oil’s internal properties make it effective to promote healthy skin, promoting healthy skin. Among the natural essential oils for dry skin, it’s the best for itching, irritation, and eczema. Tea tree oil is also known for its excellent effect on acne. The anti-inflammatory property makes it a quintessential natural remedy to provide relief from itchy skin. It’s best for healing infections and reducing redness.
Promote Faster Wound Healing
The antibacterial properties of tea tree oil make it robust for faster wound healing. In a study, it was revealed that this natural product is the best fit for healing wounds that are caused by bacteria.
Tea Tree Oil for Hair
Tea Tree essential oil is known for preventing chemical build-up and dead skin cells. It makes hair healthy and works as a moisturizer. It’s well-known for hair growth at its normal rate and prevents it from falling. In addition, tea tree oil is an excellent natural remedy for dandruff, which is caused by dry skin accumulation on the scalp. In the list of best essential oils for hair growth, tea tree oil for hair is on top ranking.
Athlete’s Foot Problem
Tea Tree oil is also recognized for treating the athlete’s foot – a contagious fungal infection on foot. It can reduce the symptoms of athlete’s feet.
6 Uses of Tea Tree Oil in Hair Problems – A Quick Overview How to Use It
Let’s discuss a few points about the usage of tea tree oil for hair. If you haven’t used this before, then it’s advisable to dilute it first. For dilution, you can use a carrier oil like coconut and can apply the same on skin. Here in this section, we will take note of 6 ways to use tea tree oil for hair problems.
- Add a few drops of tea tree oil into shampoo. In the context of percentage, 5 % is the best to add in shampoo. Use it for 3 minutes daily for four weeks.
- First, dilute the oil, and dilution must be the ratio of 1:10 of tea tree to almond oil. After getting this mix, just use it every day to get the best results.
- In the case of head lice problem, apply tea tree oil to eradicate lice completely. Within 30 minutes, you will get the results.
- For scalp treatment, you can use a mix of tea tree oil and carrier oil. After applying this natural product, keep it for 20 minutes.
- Tea tree oil is the perfect remedy for hair dryness. It’s quite effective in removing the blockages in the hair follicles and providing supplements to the scalp. It’s quite helpful in preventing the hair from dryness and brittleness. In this condition, mix tea tree oil with a carrier oil and massage onto the scalp, and leave it for 10-15 minutes.
- For hair growth treatment, Tea tree oil is another wonderful natural product that is helpful in improving blood circulation and removing toxins. It can stimulate the hair follicle and absorb the nutrients efficiently. To get better hair growth, it’s advisable to mix it with a carrier oil such as coconut, almond, and sesame oil. You can use this mix onto your scalp and massage it. This mix will help a lot in eradicating the fungi and bacteria that have been deposited for a long time.
How To Use Tea Tree Oil for Skin
It would be good to mix a few drops of this natural product into a carrier oil or moisturizer (in a small amount). Now apply more than once this mix to the affected area.
For Oily Skin
Tea tree essential oil also works effectively when it’s used in sunscreen, toner, and moisturizer. It’s also beneficial for making it the mask.
In this article, we have seen the uses of tea tree essential oil for skin and hair problems. Now let’s see where we can find the best price natural product.
Buy Tea Tree Oil At Most Competitive Pricing
We can provide you an array of products made by conventional & modern approaches. Our products are recognized for the highest quality and maintaining the standard. Since our inception, we’ve expanded our business overseas, including – USA, UK, South Africa, the Middle East, and other parts of the world. People can Buy natural essential oils, traditional Indian attrs, perfumes, absolute oils, and other products at the most affordable prices. Buy tea tree essential oil – AAA (Australia), black pepper essential oil, coriander essential oil (India), and many more. Contact Us to get the best price natural products.