DIY after shave for women
It’s summer, which is a big no-no for hairy skin. The hair r wraps all the sweat and gives out all the bad Odor from your body. Not only for unesthetic reasons, but this is also somewhat unhygienic which brings bacteria and eventually bad health. Shaving is one common way of hair removal which does not involve any hassle or any mess.
The DIY given below can be used after any method of hair removal because the ingredients used help to calm the skin after the haphazard.
Instructions to Make This DIY Shave Gel – Step by Step
- In a 2 oz. jug or container, join 4 tbsp aloe vera gel, 1 tsp fractionated coconut oil, 1/2 tsp vegetable glycerine, 1/2 tsp vitamin E oil, 3 drops Cedarwood essential oil and 3 drops Orange essential oil.
- Shake well so all ingredients are combined as one.
About the Ingredients
- Aloe vera gel is a characteristic cream and assists with calming the skin. It functions admirably to scatter essential oils as well.
- Vegetable glycerine assists with keeping the DIY Shave Gel all around blended. It likewise fills in as a cream.
- Vitamin E oil is wealthy in cell development developments and serves to moisturize the skin profoundly.
- Fractionated coconut oil is a type of coconut oil that stays fluid in any event, when it’s cold or cough. It assists with saturating the skin and incredible for all skin types.
- Essential oils are utilized as a characteristic scent and assist with calming and moisturizing the skin.